Saturday, January 29, 2011

Once in a Year

Every year there is a new year which means every year will celebrate a birthday to every person in this world.
It is a memorable moment I had because I have wonderful and good friends around me. There are blessed people who were brought to this world for me to share my happiness to them.
I do not know who I will be if without them around me.
I received 3 slices of cake and a 1/2 KG cake from my friends and course mates.









Thank you for making my birthday a moment that is worth remembering ^^

2 comments:

Mr Daha said...

Happy Birthday sezgin.. makan kek sorang2 tak ingat jiran pun eh.. hahahaha. :D

sezgin said...

Haha..jgn terasa daha. lain kali biar aku beli kek utk hang makan sampai puas2 XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...