Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What about IPSAH??

It's been two years I have been studying in IPSAH which is Institute Perguruan Sultan Abdul Halim, to tell the truth ever since I have step foot in Sungai Petani (SP) I do not know this place ever exist. I get to know the place when I went for my second interview on my second choice which is B. Ed TESL.

I do not expect that I will start my course in IPSAH. I did expect that I would get some other places nearby my hometown but it seems I cannot run away from SP. Talk about IPSAH is kind of small institute compare to other states. Some say it is small and boring place to study in, but I felt it is way much better. I receive some feedbacks from my friends in other institutes. They did mention their classes were about 15 minutes walking distance from their campus. So do not complain so much if the place is small.

Recently IPSAH undergoes some maintenance or upgrading the surroundings, at least it has some changes. This is a good sign because students who were sent to IPSAH will get their first impression on the institute. They would feel comfortable with the atmosphere and also make them feel happy here. Overall IPSAH is a great place to train trainee teachers to lead the next generation to a better lifestyle.

If you want to know more on IPSAH you can log on to www.ipsah.edu.my

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...the moral of the story is...Do not judge an institute by its appearance.hehe :)IPSAHans are thankful that they do not have to spend precious time walking to their lectures. If they want to exercise, they may do so by going for a jog round the field ;)

Sezgin Khoo Kay Win said...

Hahaha...ya you can say that, at least nobody complain walking to lecture is far. Do not worry they got lots of time go jogging in the field. :)

Mr Daha said...

Oit sezgin... ble nak update blog ko? nnti add link aku eh..

http://mrdaha.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...