Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Bad Dream

Last night I dream my institute has a performance which is Talent Night. When other participants were all line up to perform on stage and I was the last one to perform. My performance are two which is some magic show(I guess) and a singing performance.

Later I remembered that I forgot the lyric of the song(I did not know what song I'm going to sing) so I asked permission to let me went back to my hostel to get my lyric. I was blur at that time, I went to the toilet to open by using my key(haha..It was the weirdest part of my dream) then I went to my room. I tried to open with my key but the door would not open, at first I thought my key was damage that is why I could not open but it is not.

Then I tried to climb from the back of my room in the hostel because one of the window was not close. When I reached to the room I saw someone was inside. Then I know this is a thief as he is trying to find something in the room, so I quickly take out my mobile phone and switch it to video mode. I went in the room and take video of that guy.

However, that person did not know I was there and just busy with himself. Once he found the thing(which I did not know what he took), he quickly get out of the room(still he did not notice me) and went down on a rope. I took every part of his movement but I cannot get his face. Later he came back to the rope and run away. I think this time he saw me because I was still videoing on the rope. So that time he was gone.

After everything was over, I came across some place and I saw the same person wearing the same shirt with the guy who break into my room but that guy was a girl.(weird isn't it) I had notice the girl was following a family back in a car, so I quickly went to the car before it moved. I saw a man I think it was the father, so I said "Sir, I think your daughter was in big trouble and something serious." Then the man looked at her daughter and I showed him the video that I took......

Well that was it because later that I woke up, but what was the conclusion? Can you think of it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have been watching BSB's music video "The Call"...bwahahaha. Here's a conclusion for ya. The father replied, "That's my daughter and I am the leader of a mafia gang. You have to marry her or I'll have my members kill you!" The end...heheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...