Saturday, February 19, 2011

Restless Moments

It's been two weeks I have been practicing dancing for the Pesta Chun which is another week to go. I have spent so much time in it until I totally worn out and I do not have the energy to continue to do other things, especially my assignments.

I have been sleeping most of the time due to exhaustion and lack of nutrition. Which cause my body to become weak and aching. I wish everything will be over soon, I could not take all these any more.

Right now I am super busy and tired but I still have pull myself up, even though there are nobody there to lift me up when I am down. It is all about survival in a tough world alone. I cannot depend on anybody because everybody focus on their task most of the time.

Life just carry on. Today is the election day for the representative of students in each faculty and college. Hope the votes will decide who is the best and most eligible candidate to carry out their commitments for the betterment of the university.

Have a great day today and cheerio ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do tk a gd care of urself! dont push urself too harddddddd

Melissa said...

Ehem ehem...there IS someone who's trying to lift you up when you're down :)Cheerios!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...