Friday, May 29, 2009

Goodbye to YOU my trusted HOMETOWN

Finally, it is the end of my second semester in IPGM KSAH
Life can never be the same when I am in UPSI
But still has to go on and on..by the way look at the bright side, you won't lose anything is experience new environment
I just have to get the hang of it since life is adventurous around me ;)
I am happy to meet new faces everywhere even we might not know each other but still we can get along just fine...haha..

Now my one month holiday is going to be a busy time for me
First to spend time with my buddies since they are back from their semester breaks from universities
Secondly is to attend my ISGP (Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity) for 10 days
Thirdly I will be learning to drive car around my house area to get a hang of the steering..hehe

Well I'm gonna miss my 'sons' and 'daughters' for two years.
I wish them all the best and take good care.(don't be naughty ya ;) haha)
I am going to miss Sa Sa for quite some time. No matter what I will still remember you always.
I will try to keep my blog as active as possible
Take care and Goodbye...

2 comments:

Mr Daha said...

ha3. i'll miss u too.. keep updating ur blog too k.. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll remember your happy smile. Keep smiling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...