Monday, May 11, 2009

It Ain't My Day

Yesterday I got a Mother's Day present from a bird..yeah
Which is bird poop...lol..I did not expect it when I was reading in Balai Ilmu...haha

In the morning, the seniors Cohort 2 asked me to help them to control the lighting during their Storytelling Concert.
Yesterday they wanted to have a full rehearsal, so I will go and observe how their performance is
However, last night there is something happen so it was postponed to today morning 11am.

During the afternoon, the college is having an outdoor activity involve all the trainees
The aerobics was not interesting especially the guys were standing and joking around
The guys will be playing football and the girls will be playing futsal.
Well there nothing special and they said had to stay back because of taking attendance but many did not turn up, so what's the point...haiz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...