Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm back!!

Finally I am back! It is good to be back isn't it? 
Today is my final day of all my exams (phew), which is English Grammar I. 
It is quite easy though, but I think I did make some mistakes during the exam. 
Well I did my best and all I can do is pray hard so that I can achieve the highest mark.

After the exam is......FUN!! Muhahahaaaa....
Still not sure what to do next..hmmm...(blank)
During the afternoon I went out with Melissa to relax and enjoy ourselves..
Guess what...we also do not know what to do after having our lunch...haha
We just went to have fun in the arcade centre to play and play and play...
I enjoy playing shooting game but too bad someone occupied it...it is Ninja Assult
It is way too cool...
Dinner at Master Choo, I do not know what to eat...hahaha...chose the tomyam noodles but the taste does not suit me.

Once I reach home I realised my external hardisc have a problem which is cannot detect..it is either the cable or the casing...hmmm..
So my dad and I went to Central Square and went to the computer shops and enquire what was the problem, well the answer is changed a new casing.
WHAT!! I did not expect that to happen so quickly, what to do..what done is done..

I hope there is nothing happen to my external hardisc...(praying very hard)

1 comment:

Tiennyingg said...

good to have ya back into blogging.
& feel glad for ya that your exam is over.
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...